Over the past five years, I've ordered countless items from Vistaprint. If you've never used this company, I highly encourage you to spend some time browsing their website.
Vistaprint offers business cards, note cards, postcards, t-shirts, pens, even checks at very affordable prices. Often, they have specials which allow you to get 250 business cards for free and just pay shipping.
My current business cards
Address labels- I use these when I mail handmade items. I wrap the items in tissue paper and then use this sticky label to seal the paper down.
I ordered these for my daughter's birthday party. Guests wrote their name on the label and then stuck it on their drink or water bottle. It helped everyone keep their drinks to themselves. :)
These long cards were displayed at a pediatrician's office. They advertise all the things I make specifically for new moms and babies.
I designed this postcard to attach to Car Seat Canopies. Since most people have never seen one, it's nice to have an explanation when giving it as a gift.
Thank you notes I use sometimes when mailing handmade items.
Just moved cards - this was when we bought our second home just 18 months after our first home. Another story for another day. :)
A t-shirt I made for my brother when my son was a newborn.
Magnets I mailed to close family after our son's ultrasound.
Our first "Just Moved" cards
Currently, Vistaprint is offering 250 business cards for FREE, and the address labels are very affordable as well.
Here's some alternative uses for the business cards if you don't have a business to advertise:
- Cards with your name, phone number and email - great to hand out to new friends instead of writing down your information. Add a photo of yourself to help people remember how they met you!
- Gift tags - you could design a card with a blank space after "To:" and write a holiday greeting from your family in the "From" space.
- Favorite Bible verse or quote- to add to lunch boxes, gifts, or just give to friends.
And some great ideas for the address labels:
- Print your last name in block letters to label DVDs, books, and other items you may loan to friends.
- Label dishes when taking a meal to a family or potluck.
- Print labels with your kids first name to label toiletries, food items, and books when going to a sleepover or summer camp.
And finally, one of the best ideas for Vistaprint's products came from my sister- she ordered an entire set of matching stationery for a friend's bridal shower. It was extremely affordable, and the bride-to-be loved having stationery with her new name. My sister has also ordered blank banners and used them for yard sale signs - another great idea!
A word of caution: Vistaprint is notorious for sending many emails and trying to upsell customers. Make sure you only order what you want, and use a secondary email address. Other than that, I have had no problems with this company and think they offer great products!